This strawberry ice cream is so delicious and packed with nutrients it’s hard to believe it’s ready in less than 3 minutes. Throw out your cartons of processed ice cream. Your kids will like this better. Especially if you let them help you make it.
1/3 cup Strawberry Kombucha
1/3 cup pasture raised cream or homemade almond milk
1 Tbsp. raw honey
2 cups frozen organic strawberries
1. Combine Kombucha and cream or homemade almond milk in a small bowl. Add the honey and whisk the liquid with a fork. Set Aside for a minute or two.
2. Place the strawberries into the container of a high speed blender like a Vitamix. Now that the honey has partially dissolved, whisk the liquid again and then pour over the strawberries.
3. Secure Lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
4. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change. Stop machine.
5. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.